That should be able to be co trolled.

With an blgw at least.
kokomo
Top 500 Contributor
Spain
Posts 206
Bronze Member
kokomo replied on Sat, Sep 6 2014 10:35 AM

I don't know if Lintronic provide this but I do know they deal in home automation systems.

I have experimented with electric control of vertical blinds without much success I have to say. The main reason I have to admit is that I have tried to achieve it on a budget!

I did try one automated system which was very cheap, noisy and pretty useless I have to say. I have now gone back to a manual system of opening and closing my very wide vertical blinds. The main "problem" with vertical blinds as against curtains and drop blinds is that that they operate in two ways. One - they need to be drawn across the rail and two - the vertical blinds need to be turned to a desired position. The latter may change quite often during the day dependent upon say the position of the sun shining into the room (I`m in Spain!!) or the level of privacy required at any given time. Finding motorised systems that will control all these factors whilst not impossible does mean some considerable level of control and cost.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL