Integrating a Beosound System w/Conventional AV Receiver

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Integrating a Beosound System w/Conventional AV Receiver

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    matapan
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 2

Just wondering if anyone has set up their beautiful Beosound systems with a conventional A/V receiver which acts as a hub for a conventional TV set.

In browsing the forum today, I noticed that B&O now offers an updated home theater component. I will look into this further, but for now, I was curious how others might have integrated their non-B&O equipment with their Beosound system.

Thanks!

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 59
        • Total Posts 328

Hi matapan,

Welcome to Beoworld! Yes, this is popular and easy to set up.

The best option if you have a non-B&O TV and multiple speakers is to connect the speakers to either Beosound Theatre, or to a non-B&O AV receiver with RCA pre-out sockets fitted. I would suggest looking at the Marantz Cinema 70S or NR1711, Pioneer SC-LX59, Denon AVC-X3700H, Yamaha RX-A880 or RX-V785 AV processors/receivers, all of which have audio pre-out sockets for easy connection of Beolab speakers for a Dolby surround sound setup.

Your Beosound system can then connect to the CD input of the AV receiver to play to the speakers, plus you have surround sound when using the TV.

Please ask at my sponsor link below if you need specific help with connections for your setup.

Kind regards, Steve.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.