Beolink Multiroom and Unify network, music not synchronized

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Beolink Multiroom and Unify network, music not synchronized

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Erwinvdl
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 3

We have a couple of Beolink speakers wirelessly connected throughout the home: BL28, B18 with essence MK2, BS A5, BP M3, BP A6. Our Ubiquity Unify network works with 3 accespoints, all cabled.

With the use of Multiroom sometimes it’s works great (I mean the music is synchronized), and suddenly one  of more speakers hicks and the music plays not at the same time, terrible. What can I Do?

Our Unify network is updated, with local controller software on a cloudkey, the wireless connections are good (the 3 accespoints cover the house perfectly), also the speakers have good connection. Also I tried to change the Latency settings in de B&O app, but nothing helpt ?

Maybe someone can explain me how the Beolink Multiroom system works technically? So it gives an idea of the possible solution. With Sonos I know for example that the speakers create their one Mesh network, but with B&O I think this is different.

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.