rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 2 verified answers | 32 Replies | 3 Followers

madskp
Top 500 Contributor
Denmark
191 Posts
Gold Member
madskp posted on Fri, Sep 29 2017 5:02 PM

I was suprised yesterday that my Beoplay V1  presented me with the software update 1.0.11.37484 dated 01-09-2017. The release notes only says: Your TV is updated with new software.

Does anyone know what's in this software release or if there is any know problems with it before i install it?

In a way I'm impressed. The TV is over 5 years old and still getting updates.

Thanks in advance

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
2,536 Posts
Bronze Member
Verified by madskp

I think BeoMegaMan outlines the update in here....

http://forum.beoworld.org/forums/t/27718.aspx

kallasr
Top 50 Contributor
Germany
2,190 Posts
Founder
Verified by Emil

Unfortunately there is only the old version from 2016 for download...

Versie: 1.0.11.37447

Ralf

Beosystem 4 with Beolab 7-6 on table stand (Center), Beolab 8000 (Fronts), Beolab 4000 (Rears) and Beolab 2. Screen: Sony 55W905A. BeoVision 4-50 HD ready (D9) with Beosystem 3 MK I with Beolab 7-2 on table stand (Center). Beovision 8-32. Beosound 9000 MK3 on horizontal wall bracket with Beolab 5000 Speakers. Beovox Cona + Beovox CX100 White with Yamaha Stereo with Bluetooth dongle for iPhone/iPad. In storage: Beolab 5000/Beomaster 5000. 

All Replies

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
9,843 Posts
Bronze Member

Dyssegaard:

Before I re-activate my Spotify Premium account I would like to know if the new Spotify Connect feature on V1/BV11 will work with a Beoplay M5 in a multiroom setup. Has anyone tried this?

Not that I have tried exactly that, but since you write 'Spotify Connect feature on V1/BV11', I guess you mean with e.g. an Essence set to share the speakers of the tv. There is no native Spotify Connect support on these tv's!

And since I can join in to a Spotify Connect/BS Essence session from my V1 (in another room), I suppose, that you can do the same with the M5.

But interesting - if someone could try out that user case also, it would be nice.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

Dyssegaard
Not Ranked
15 Posts
Bronze Member

It works with BV11 speakers via Beoplay M5 also, and I can navigate in the Spotify playlist using the "<<" / ">>" Beo4-keys via the BV11.

Well done B&O !

Best regards - Dyssegaard

Living room: Beovision 11-40, Beolab 8000 (front), Beolab 3 (back), Beolab 2 (sub), Apple TV 4, Chromecast. Dining room: Beoplay M5. Home office & garden: Beolit 12. Travel: Beoplay H8, Beoplay A1.

Seanie_230
Top 50 Contributor
UK
1,904 Posts
Gold Member

So I Updated the TV and deezer loads.

Problem is i cannot login, I checked my details on the app multiple times but it will not log in on the damn TV

Sean

BLGW - Rekindling the love of ML

Page 3 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS