rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Sjock601
Not Ranked
United States
13 Posts
Gold Member
Sjock601 posted on Thu, Aug 10 2017 4:29 PM

I am no longer able to access Spotify on the BeoSound 5.  I guess it is no longer supported.  Is there another music streaming system that is supported?  If there is, how do I access the app to get it working on the BeoSound 5?

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
1,681 Posts
Gold Member
Answered (Verified) Duels replied on Thu, Aug 10 2017 4:41 PM
Verified by Sjock601
Sjock601:

I am no longer able to access Spotify on the BeoSound 5. I guess it is no longer supported. Is there another music streaming system that is supported? If there is, how do I access the app to get it working on the BeoSound 5?

There are other threads on this topic but the simple answer is no it is no longer supported (since June) and no there is no other supported streaming service.

B&O will provide a free of charge chromecast device and appropriate connectors through your dealer but this doesn't appear to have been widely publicised. I have ordered mine today and am keen to see how it sounds and works.

All Replies

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
1,681 Posts
Gold Member
Answered (Verified) Duels replied on Thu, Aug 10 2017 4:41 PM
Verified by Sjock601
Sjock601:

I am no longer able to access Spotify on the BeoSound 5. I guess it is no longer supported. Is there another music streaming system that is supported? If there is, how do I access the app to get it working on the BeoSound 5?

There are other threads on this topic but the simple answer is no it is no longer supported (since June) and no there is no other supported streaming service.

B&O will provide a free of charge chromecast device and appropriate connectors through your dealer but this doesn't appear to have been widely publicised. I have ordered mine today and am keen to see how it sounds and works.
Sjock601
Not Ranked
United States
13 Posts
Gold Member

Thanks Duels,  I will look into the chromecast device.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS