rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

barrie
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member
barrie posted on Tue, Jun 13 2017 6:23 PM

Hello

I am trying to connect a digital sound player to my Beovision 7-40. Av4 (red and white analog sound) is being used by the set top box, so I only have A1-A4 digital audio inputs available.

On the Connections menu, on AV1 I have selected Source: PC, Audio Socket: A1, IR Socket: none and HDTV none. 

I would have expected to then use the remote to switch the TV to PC and hear the digital sound coming in on A1 but alas nothing. The TV does switch to PC mode but there is no sound. 

Am I going about this correctly? Can anyone think of another way of achieving this? 

Many thanks

All Replies

kallasr
Top 50 Contributor
Germany
2,193 Posts
Founder

Maybe the digital sound format is not compatible?

Maybe try another socket and/or command V.MEM etc.?

Ralf

Beosystem 4 with Beolab 7-6 on table stand (Center), Beolab 8000 (Fronts), Beolab 4000 (Rears) and Beolab 2. Screen: Sony 55W905A. BeoVision 4-50 HD ready (D9) with Beosystem 3 MK I with Beolab 7-2 on table stand (Center). Beovision 8-32. Beosound 9000 MK3 on horizontal wall bracket with Beolab 5000 Speakers. Beovox Cona + Beovox CX100 White with Yamaha Stereo with Bluetooth dongle for iPhone/iPad. In storage: Beolab 5000/Beomaster 5000. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS