Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Click here to tell us about your new email address

BeoSound 4 CD/Tuner with SD Card

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Pawel
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member
Pawel posted on Wed, Apr 19 2017 8:03 PM

Hello

I have a BeoSound 4 CD / Tuner with SD Card and I would like to connect the turntable Beogram 2400 which I have to buy. Can i connect samsung tv

Paweł

All Replies

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 150 Contributor
The cable workshop, Leics, UK
564 Posts
Gold Member

Hello Pawel,

Welcome to Beoworld!

As your Beosound 4 doesn’t have a phono pre-amp, you will need this pre-amp kit to connect the Beogram 2400, which comes with all cables needed and full instructions, ready to “plug and play”:-

http://soundsheavenly.com/beogram-record-players/12--preamp-.html – please choose the “Twin RCA plugs” output option for your Beosound 4.

If you can please advise which sockets are fitted to your Samsung TV (eg. headphones, optical digital out, analogue audio out) then I will be pleased to help you get the TV connected to the Beosound 4 as well.

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Sounds Heavenly are proud to sponsor the BeoWorld forums!

Pawel
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member
Pawel replied on Sat, Apr 22 2017 1:41 PM

Cześć Steve

Dziękuję za informacje, mój telewizor Samsung posiada Audio Video i wyjście słuchawkowe. Znalazłem w internecie BeoLink Wideo MKII, B & O, model nr: 1615 MCMXCIV może to urządzenie mi pomóc lub po prostu pre-amp Bundle jest konieczne

Pawel
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member
Pawel replied on Sat, Apr 22 2017 1:42 PM

Hello Steve

Thank you for the information, my Samsung TV has Audio Video and headphone output. I found on the internet BeoLink Video MKII, B & O, model No: 1615, MCMXCIV can this device help me or just Pre-amp Bundle is necessary

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 150 Contributor
564 Posts
Gold Member

Hello Pawel,

Thanks for your reply.  If the TV has a headphone output socket, then the simplest option is to use this cable to connect the TV headphone socket directly the to Aux In sockets under the Beosound 4:-

http://soundsheavenly.com/hifi-av/112--trs-2rca-.html

This way, you don't need to buy the Beolink Video converter.

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Pawel
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member
Pawel replied on Sat, Apr 22 2017 10:50 PM

Hello

With turntables it's just a preamplifier or there is another option

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 150 Contributor
564 Posts
Gold Member

Hello Pawel,

For Beogram 2400 you need the pre-amp and cables when used with a newer B&O system like Beosound 4.  For newer Beograms with a pre-amp built in you just need an adapter cable.  I've put together a list of which Beogram models need a pre-amp here:-

http://www.soundsheavenly.com/faq/question/beogram-turntables-need-external-pre-amplifier-kit/

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS