rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 279 Replies | 8 Followers

andersenpost
Not Ranked
18 Posts
Bronze Member
andersenpost posted on Mon, Jan 2 2017 2:44 PM

Hi,

I have bought the beovision 14 55" 3 weeks ago - and i love it!

.. but some things is really bothering me:

1) after I added a HDD, then its not possible to get an alert when a specific tv-show is on - this due to that the new "record" option replaced to old "plan" option - can I get i back somehow?

2) The tv guide keeps crashing - do you know when the next software upgrade is planned?

3) Chromecast streaming keeps crashing - it worked smoothly on my old beo11

4) when I power on my tv to radio it often turns on normal tv and vice versa - have you experienced the same?

5) can I add spotify as an option directly on the remote?

thx

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

BartS
Top 500 Contributor
87 Posts
Bronze Member
Answered (Verified) BartS replied on Fri, Jul 14 2017 10:25 AM
Verified by frank50

Thanks! Let's  hope it is not delayed again.

All Replies

kuyttendaele
Top 200 Contributor
323 Posts
Founder

phirstpro:

Hi.  Has anyone else been offered a "gift" as a form of compensation from B&O for all the hassle and frustration of the last 16 weeks?  I picked up a very nice pair of Beoplay H9 headphones yesterday FOC. Normal retail £449!  Far better than the previous offer. Dealer also said that the 3 year warranty would not start until 28 days after I have declared the system satisfactory and fit for purpose. 

Nothing... I've basically been "dating" BeoCare for the last months and provided numerous reports... :-/

But I would be over the top happy if they just could solve these buggs..

I'd love to know what would have been said in the meeting where they gave the "go" on the original release of the BV14.. knowing what kind of bugs were still present... "OK.. we're releasing it.. let the dealers take all the hear..."

Karel.

Sandyb
Top 100 Contributor
690 Posts
Bronze Member
Got 350 pounds back....I used it against a new BS2
Alexwebb
Not Ranked
20 Posts
Bronze Member

I have been offered a BeoPlay A1 Bluetooth speaker, back just before the last update. But I've heard nothing since. Even sent a email last week but no reply as year. 

Alexwebb
Not Ranked
20 Posts
Bronze Member

Also has anybody got any info on the week 10 update and when it will be sent through? 

mr_anders_son
Top 50 Contributor
sweden
1,488 Posts
Bronze Member

Alexwebb:

Also has anybody got any info on the week 10 update and when it will be sent through? 

I think SandyB said tomorrow!

BeoVision 14-55 oak...BeoLab 8002 as FRONT....BeoLab 4000 as REAR....BL19 SUB copper 90's edt....BV5 2xHDMI....BV7-32 MK3....BC6-26....Beosound 9000....BeoRemote One BT....Beo6....Beo4....Beo4 Cinema....BeoLink 7000....Serene....H8....H6 90´s Rose Gold edt....Form 1....U70...A2 Black Copper Special Edt

Sandyb
Top 100 Contributor
690 Posts
Bronze Member

yes, supposed to be wednesday or thursday, think i was told Wednesday from memory.....

Alexwebb
Not Ranked
20 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks for the answer. Let's see how it is after the update 

phirstpro
Not Ranked
40 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi Karel.  I'm led to believe it's an offer from B&O HQ and not the dealership. My dealer contacted me and we agreed on the Beoplay H9. The dealer said he would charge it back to B&O. 

Sandyb
Top 100 Contributor
690 Posts
Bronze Member
Same in my case, B&O transferred 350 pounds to my dealer
mr_anders_son
Top 50 Contributor
sweden
1,488 Posts
Bronze Member

Sandyb:

yes, supposed to be wednesday or thursday, think i was told Wednesday from memory.....

It seems to be tomorrow....

BeoVision 14-55 oak...BeoLab 8002 as FRONT....BeoLab 4000 as REAR....BL19 SUB copper 90's edt....BV5 2xHDMI....BV7-32 MK3....BC6-26....Beosound 9000....BeoRemote One BT....Beo6....Beo4....Beo4 Cinema....BeoLink 7000....Serene....H8....H6 90´s Rose Gold edt....Form 1....U70...A2 Black Copper Special Edt

Sandyb
Top 100 Contributor
690 Posts
Bronze Member
Guess so, sorry
Sandyb
Top 100 Contributor
690 Posts
Bronze Member
I've forgotten exactly the list of issues that this update will look to fix, but I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on picture quality

After the January update I am sure the actual image quality improved noticeably, and I think others have commented similarly

In fact I really like the picture it produces, not as soft an image as the BV11, but a stronger image is how I would describe it

The only downside I have noticed is some flaring/ disturbance with fast motion - I've noticed it quite a bit recently. Haven't reported it yet but will do so

Anyone else?
BartS
Top 500 Contributor
87 Posts
Bronze Member
BartS replied on Wed, Mar 8 2017 5:06 PM

Indeed picture quality improved a lot. And the digital processing issues improved as well, however halo-effect during camera movements etc. are still not completely gone. As there are cheaper TV-sets that perform better concerning the processing, I reckon that such issues will be solved by B&O as well. I hope soon.

mr_anders_son
Top 50 Contributor
sweden
1,488 Posts
Bronze Member
BartS:

Indeed picture quality improved a lot. And the digital processing issues improved as well, however halo-effect during camera movements etc. are still not completely gone. As there are cheaper TV-sets that perform better concerning the processing, I reckon that such issues will be solved by B&O as well. I hope soon.

I really hope that MOST of the issues will be solved!!!

Or my BV14 goes back!

Picture quality must be improved. My picture is blueish in the dark parts.

So we can focus on new feature in the future.

Like multiroom, netflix etc etc.....

Sandyb
Top 100 Contributor
690 Posts
Bronze Member
Netflix isn't happening, not for the foreseeable future anyway
Page 7 of 19 (280 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS