rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 220 Replies | 7 Followers

andersenpost
Not Ranked
12 Posts
Bronze Member
andersenpost posted on Mon, Jan 2 2017 2:44 PM

Hi,

I have bought the beovision 14 55" 3 weeks ago - and i love it!

.. but some things is really bothering me:

1) after I added a HDD, then its not possible to get an alert when a specific tv-show is on - this due to that the new "record" option replaced to old "plan" option - can I get i back somehow?

2) The tv guide keeps crashing - do you know when the next software upgrade is planned?

3) Chromecast streaming keeps crashing - it worked smoothly on my old beo11

4) when I power on my tv to radio it often turns on normal tv and vice versa - have you experienced the same?

5) can I add spotify as an option directly on the remote?

thx

All Replies

BartS
Top 500 Contributor
68 Posts
Bronze Member
BartS replied on Fri, Jan 20 2017 6:11 AM

B&O (via dealer).

mr_anders_son
Top 50 Contributor
sweden
1,464 Posts
Founder
BartS:

B&O (via dealer).

Ok but was it your dealer who fix this or a offer from B&O??

BeoVision 14-55 oak...BeoLab 8002 as FRONT....BeoLab 4000 as REAR....BL19 SUB copper 90's edt....BV5 2xHDMI....BV7-32 MK3....BC6-26....Beosound 9000....BeoRemote One BT....Beo6....Beo4....Beo4 Cinema....BeoLink 7000....Serene....H8....H6 90´s Rose Gold edt....Form 1....U70...A2 Black Copper Special Edt

BartS
Top 500 Contributor
68 Posts
Bronze Member
BartS replied on Fri, Jan 20 2017 3:13 PM

The compensation is initiated by B&O due to lots of problems and the expenses of the compensation are also for the account of B&O. The dealer does the communication with B&O.

phirstpro
Not Ranked
40 Posts
Bronze Member

I may may add that it's a pretty poor offer from such a company for all the hassle we have had to endure!

I

BartS:

The compensation is initiated by B&O due to lots of problems and the expenses of the compensation are also for the account of B&O. The dealer does the communication with B&O.

have received this to day from my dealer  I don't think it tells me anything new. 

phirstpro
Not Ranked
40 Posts
Bronze Member

My post failed to include the pasted text!

phirstpro
Not Ranked
40 Posts
Bronze Member

BartS:

Same here. Offered a BP A1. Marvelous equipment giving its size!

I have to say, it's a poor offer from such a premium brand given all the hassle we have had to endure since release. 

Ive had a message from my dealer today with an insert from B&O. It doesn't say anything new really.

mr_anders_son
Top 50 Contributor
sweden
1,464 Posts
Founder
BartS:

Ok but my dealer knows nothing about thisUnsure

BeoVision 14-55 oak...BeoLab 8002 as FRONT....BeoLab 4000 as REAR....BL19 SUB copper 90's edt....BV5 2xHDMI....BV7-32 MK3....BC6-26....Beosound 9000....BeoRemote One BT....Beo6....Beo4....Beo4 Cinema....BeoLink 7000....Serene....H8....H6 90´s Rose Gold edt....Form 1....U70...A2 Black Copper Special Edt

BartS
Top 500 Contributor
68 Posts
Bronze Member
BartS replied on Fri, Jan 20 2017 5:22 PM

I don't think it is a regular general compensation. Nevertheless I notice on this site that the A1 has more often been offered as compensation, so I think it is offered by B&O in case the complaints become too much for a specific BV or the pressure is raised too much by the owner and/or dealer.

It is at least a compensation for five months with a very, very, very unacceptably unstable BV. Note that I own a Horizon and not the more expensive BV14, so if the compensation is enough....

I have my fingers crossed for the update on January 31 and hope that at least the major stability problems are solved.

BartS
Top 500 Contributor
68 Posts
Bronze Member
BartS replied on Sat, Jan 28 2017 4:16 PM

Tuesday should give Beovision 14, Horizon and Avant NG owners the long waited relieve of stability issues..... Can't wait!

I hope the update is not postponed again..... 

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
9,238 Posts
Bronze Member

It is planned for release on Tuesday, yes - for the multiroom support etc you will have to wait untill March/week 10.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

BartS
Top 500 Contributor
68 Posts
Bronze Member
BartS replied on Sat, Jan 28 2017 4:55 PM

I know. At this moment the stability is my main concern. It is really that bad....

Alexwebb
Not Ranked
16 Posts
Bronze Member

Here is the latest from my B&O team. 

andersenpost
Not Ranked
12 Posts
Bronze Member

Finally the tv was software updated yesterday! :)

Experiences so far:

No crashing of the android menu / tv guide

More smooth load of menues

Have you guys found anything new and exciting in the update? 

kuyttendaele
Top 200 Contributor
303 Posts
Founder

Installed it yesterday evening. Update went smoothly; remote was also updated. 

First impression

The Good

Picture looks smoother/sharper.

TV does not start-up anymore with the latest watched device; but starts up with the correct device selected from the remote

The Bad.

Bass-management bug is back (was resolved in interim update of november).

Will do a deepdive this weekend... #fingerscrossed

Karel.

BartS
Top 500 Contributor
68 Posts
Bronze Member
BartS replied on Wed, Feb 1 2017 9:28 AM

kuyttendaele:

Installed it yesterday evening. Update went smoothly; remote was also updated. 

First impression

The Good

Picture looks smoother/sharper.

TV does not start-up anymore with the latest watched device; but starts up with the correct device selected from the remote

The Bad.

Bass-management bug is back (was resolved in interim update of november).

Will do a deepdive this weekend... #fingerscrossed

Karel.

Thanks for your update. Similar impressions on my side. Only the bass management bug has never been gone in my case (but I own the Horizon, so maybe that is the reason).

Page 3 of 15 (221 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS