This post has 242 Replies | 2 Followers

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 7,262
Founder
elephant replied on Tue, Jul 18 2017 1:52 PM
BeoIce:

The only thing I'm not satisfied with is that you can't place 1 litre bottles in the door. They won't fit.

And also ... we miss the dashboard drink holders that the V70 has.

And best of all has been the semi-automising safety features that (a) slammed on breaks when some one cut across in front of us and (b) told me to take a break with a cup of coffee when in a long drive I drifted across into the other lane !

BeoNut since '75

BeoIce
Top 100 Contributor
Recklinghausen, Germany
Posts 693
Bronze Member
BeoIce replied on Tue, Jul 18 2017 2:21 PM

City Safety which slams on the brakes if an obstacle is detected when driving at low speed is included as standard on the 2017 models as I remember correctly.

The dashboard drink holders are now integrated in the space between the front seats, but I use these holders for a package of chewing gum and the garage door remote. If you place 0,5 litre bottles there it is very uncomfortable to place your arm on the rest.

Another thing that comes to my mind which is not optimal is the cover of the trunk. It's not so easy to fiddle around with it to get it in place. Other manufacturers use rails right and left to hold it in place.

BeoSound 9000 MK3, BeoLab 8000, BeoLab 6000, BeoLab 3500, LCS9000, BeoLab 11, BeoLab 7.2, BeoLab 7.1, BeoCenter 2300, BeoSound Century, BeoSound 8, Beosound 2, BeoVision 7-40 MK2 , BeoVision 7-32 MK3, BeoVision 6-22, BeoVision 4-42, BeoMedia 1, BeoCom 4, BeoLink 1000, BeoLink 5, BeoLink 4 & BeoTime

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 2,536
Bronze Member
So I didn't go with the matte paint designo magno white

I went with the iridium silver instead

This is my first silver car with night edition and happy with it so far

Page 7 of 7 (243 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | RSS