New H5 user, need help

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

bubib5
Not Ranked
2 Posts
Bronze Member
bubib5 posted on Fri, Apr 21 2017 2:58 PM

Hello there guys, a first B&O user here, got my H5 today,and i need help with them.

I own a galaxy S8+, i downloaded the BEO app, and paired my headphones with my galaxy, and the problem is I cant adjust volume on the headphones, i can play and pause answer calls and hang up but the volume is not working, it does work on the phone, and in the beo app, but not on the remote.

Thnx in advance

With kind regards

Bubib5

All Replies

w5bno123
Top 150 Contributor
London
345 Posts
Bronze Member
w5bno123 replied on Fri, Apr 21 2017 10:27 PM
bubib5:

Hello there guys, a first B&O user here, got my H5 today,and i need help with them.

I own a galaxy S8+, i downloaded the BEO app, and paired my headphones with my galaxy, and the problem is I cant adjust volume on the headphones, i can play and pause answer calls and hang up but the volume is not working, it does work on the phone, and in the beo app, but not on the remote.

Thnx in advance

With kind regards

Bubib5

Hi Bubib5

The remote is optimised for iOS and is not certified to work with all Android devices. We always check a customers phone with our demo pair before they buy, however it's not a fault of the H5's.
bubib5
Not Ranked
2 Posts
Bronze Member
bubib5 replied on Sat, Apr 22 2017 9:52 AM

Hi there, just this morning i tried pairing it again, and now all works fine, i obviously messed up something on the first try.

But i have another question, i cant seem to get any bass out of them, everything is quite warm, i tried messing about with the app but to nu use, although when i press on the earbuds i seem to get alot more bass.

Thnx for your reply

With kind regards,

Bubib5

Martin
Top 500 Contributor
Sweden, Skövde
55 Posts
Gold Member
Martin replied on Sat, Apr 22 2017 10:10 PM

For best sound and bass you need to experiment with the supplied different sized ear tips, it is important to use the correct one for your ear. 

Duels
Top 75 Contributor
England
1,264 Posts
Gold Member
Duels replied on Sun, Apr 23 2017 1:23 PM
I have to say that I find the H5s lack bass no matter which ear buds and settings I try. My H3s are so much better.

I suspect something is lost with Bluetooth but my H8s are great for bass wired or not.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS