Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Click here to tell us about your new email address

New BS Essence or "Core"

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Kiran
Top 200 Contributor
Leicester, England
Posts 293
OFFLINE
Gold Member
Kiran Posted: Fri, Apr 21 2017 7:08 AM
Hi All

I went to buy a BS Essence Mk2 from my local dealer and he advised I shouldn't because something new is coming to replace the white box.

I was going to buy this for my garden speakers and hook it up to the amp. He strongly advised me to wait 2-3 months...

Regards

Kiran

Born in NL; I ride ML

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 9,043
OFFLINE
Bronze Member

If you can wait, you should!

If the Essence (2nd) is 'good enough' and/or cheaper, you could still buy that then.

Or simply ask your dealer to lend you an Essence untill 'in 2-3 month'.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

Kiran
Top 200 Contributor
Leicester, England
Posts 293
OFFLINE
Gold Member
Kiran replied on Fri, Apr 21 2017 8:27 AM
Millemissen:

Or simply ask your dealer to lend you an Essence untill 'in 2-3 month'.

I like your idea on asking him to lend me one for a bit 👍🏻👍🏻

Regards

Kiran

Born in NL; I ride ML

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 2,371
OFFLINE
Gold Member
Kiran:

Hi All

I went to buy a BS Essence Mk2 from my local dealer and he advised I shouldn't because something new is coming to replace the white box.

I was going to buy this for my garden speakers and hook it up to the amp. He strongly advised me to wait 2-3 months... Regards

Kiran

Born in NL; I ride ML

Ooh. This is good news.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS