rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Mogelmose
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 66
Bronze Member
Mogelmose Posted: Wed, Feb 22 2017 3:08 PM

Hi!

My Samsung TV is Bluetooth enabled via an original Samsung bluetooth Dongle. I wonder if the Beoremote would be able to control it for daily use with that dongle.

I can still have the original Samsung remote hidden for special functions.

I need to turn on/off, channel selection, channel number, text TV and HDMI input as per now.

The sound is via optical to my Beomaster so the volume would still have to be controlled on there, i don't know if that is possible? To make the volume part of the remote go to one (Beo4) device and the others go to the BT device (TV)

I hope you understand what i mean? :) 

Weebyx
Top 100 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 599
Bronze Member
Weebyx replied on Sat, Feb 25 2017 12:14 PM

Not possible, but you can do it with a Beo5/Beo6 :)

/Weebyx

Mogelmose
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 66
Bronze Member
Mogelmose replied on Sun, Feb 26 2017 8:34 PM

I dont think you are right.

Another thread in here states that you can control an Android phone with it. That must mean it supports some sort og AVRCP protocol.

I just wonder which version = how much control. For basic daily operation i would buy Beoremote One BT for my Samsung TVs in a heartbeat :) 

Weebyx
Top 100 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 599
Bronze Member
Weebyx replied on Mon, Feb 27 2017 6:13 AM

Mogelmose:

I dont think you are right.

Another thread in here states that you can control an Android phone with it. That must mean it supports some sort og AVRCP protocol.

I just wonder which version = how much control. For basic daily operation i would buy Beoremote One BT for my Samsung TVs in a heartbeat :) 

Then prove me wrong, especially the part with configuring the One to control volumen on the B&O stuff, and the other buttons to the Samsung.

I still say it is not possible. You might be lucky to get simple random functions working, but not the control you would like.

Otherwise I will also buy the One to control my Samsung TV and B&O audio instead of my Beo6 that does it right now :)

/Jacob

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS