rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 26 Replies | 0 Followers

Milo16
Not Ranked
11 Posts
Bronze Member
Milo16 posted on Tue, Jan 10 2017 5:33 PM

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with Beovision 7-55 Type No. 7724. The TV has stayed off for 2 years. Wen Turn on ask for the pin and I have tried to put the pin but after put the pin and GO button nothing happen display stay  the same , I have contact B&O and took the master-code from them put the master code and GO button. but the same situation as with Pin. (see picture attached)

Thanks in advance

All Replies

stefan
Top 50 Contributor
200 miles from Struer
2,629 Posts
Founder
stefan replied on Wed, Jan 11 2017 8:26 PM

9 LEE:

MM is right.  If the TV has been set up for Beo5, Beo6 or the Beo4 Navigation the 'GO' command is different to that of a 'normal' Beo4.

So, with a standard Beo4 you can do everything right up to the point you need to confirm a command with the GO button, then nothing happens...  This is the reason that in the set-up menu you can choose 'Navigation Button' or 'No Navigation Button'

I'm not aware of a way round this, but someone may know.  Once you're 'in' and past the PIN Code you can change the setting to 'No Navigation Button' and use your current remote though...  My only suggestion is to borrow a Beo4 Navigation for now.

Lee

Sorry, I didn`t read the whole thread, but if you need the "old" GO button, and you have the Beo4 navi, then just use the PLAY button instead of the SELECT button.

Stefan

kallasr
Top 50 Contributor
Germany
2,105 Posts
Bronze Member
If this works someone should send you a bottle of red wine Big Smile

Ralf

Beosystem 4 with Beolab 7-2 on table stand (Center), Beolab 8000 (Fronts), Beolab 4000 (Rears) and Beolab 2. Screen: Sony 55W905A. BeoVision 4-50 HD ready (D9) with Beosystem 3 MK I with Beolab 7-2 and Loewe L1 via Beolink Passive Amp. Beovision 7-40 MK III on motorised stand with Beolab 7-2. Beosound 9000 MK3 on horizontal wall bracket with Beolab 5000 Speakers. Beovox Cona + Beovox CX100 White with Yamaha Stereo with Bluetooth dongle for iPhone/iPad. In storage: Beolab 5000/Beomaster 5000. 

Milo16
Not Ranked
11 Posts
Bronze Member

Sorry, remote beo4

Milo16
Not Ranked
11 Posts
Bronze Member
Milo16 replied on Wed, Jan 11 2017 10:19 PM

I have confirmed to first coment that is beo4

Seanie_230
Top 50 Contributor
UK
1,763 Posts
Gold Member
Try putting in the PIN number and pressing stop

BLGW - Rekindling the love of ML

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
9,053 Posts
Bronze Member

And that is the one, that originally/2 years ago was used with the tv?

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

kallasr
Top 50 Contributor
Germany
2,105 Posts
Bronze Member
kallasr replied on Wed, Jan 11 2017 10:23 PM
I can smell the bouquet....

Beosystem 4 with Beolab 7-2 on table stand (Center), Beolab 8000 (Fronts), Beolab 4000 (Rears) and Beolab 2. Screen: Sony 55W905A. BeoVision 4-50 HD ready (D9) with Beosystem 3 MK I with Beolab 7-2 and Loewe L1 via Beolink Passive Amp. Beovision 7-40 MK III on motorised stand with Beolab 7-2. Beosound 9000 MK3 on horizontal wall bracket with Beolab 5000 Speakers. Beovox Cona + Beovox CX100 White with Yamaha Stereo with Bluetooth dongle for iPhone/iPad. In storage: Beolab 5000/Beomaster 5000. 

Milo16
Not Ranked
11 Posts
Bronze Member
Milo16 replied on Thu, Jan 12 2017 9:52 AM

Yes the same

Milo16
Not Ranked
11 Posts
Bronze Member
Milo16 replied on Thu, Jan 12 2017 9:53 AM

:) you think that I have not try...

stefan
Top 50 Contributor
200 miles from Struer
2,629 Posts
Founder
stefan replied on Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:14 PM

So maybe /obviously your BV7 is assigned to Beo4 with navigation button (that`s usually the case with a BV7-55).

Press MENU on your (older) Beo4 and search for something like "Remote Conrol" or whatever it is in your language. You can switch between Beo4

- with navigation button

- without navigation button.

Switch to "without..."

Stefan

9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
6,350 Posts
Founder
9 LEE replied on Thu, Jan 12 2017 7:56 PM

stefan:

So maybe /obviously your BV7 is assigned to Beo4 with navigation button (that`s usually the case with a BV7-55).

Press MENU on your (older) Beo4 and search for something like "Remote Conrol" or whatever it is in your language. You can switch between Beo4

- with navigation button

- without navigation button.

Switch to "without..."

Stefan

He can't get past the PIN Code entry Stefan - that's the issue...

He needs a Navigation Beo4 to get the TV to accept the PIN/Master Code - then he can change it to 'No Navigation Button'

Until he can get past the PIN entry, he's stuck!

Lee

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
9,053 Posts
Bronze Member

When you try to help remotely on the forum, you always need precise informations!

After all, that I understand the tv (somehow) is set to navigation with the Beo4-joystick.

I have no further suggetions, than to get a Beo4/navi - set to mode 1 - and to try this out.

http://bogo.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3757/~/which-mode-must-i-use-on-my-beo4-remote-control-with-navigation-button%3F

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS